The Spring Tire Recycling Program will be held on Tuesday, May 25 from 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. at the Moreau Transfer Station (Corners of Route 9 and Butler Road, Moreau). Pre-registration and proof of residency are required to participate. The program is sponsored by the Saratoga County Soil and Water Conservation District.
- Photo ID will be required at drop off
- Maximum of 10 tires per registered vehicle
- Tires MUST be whole, clean & less than 20 inch
- Payment is due at collection, fee is $5 per tire
- Payment MUST be made with EXACT cash, we will NOT be able to make change at drop off
- Registration must be done through mail or email (see registration form above)