Department of Public Works (DPW)
The DPW Garage is located at 2 American Legion Drive, off Lake Street. The mailing address is:
2 American Legion Drive
PO Box 507
Stillwater, NY 12170
The Public Works Department crew consists of four people including a working supervisor. Their job is to maintain and repair the storm and sanitary sewers and potable water system, including the storage tanks. They are also responsible for maintaining the roads and appearance of the Village which includes playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts and water splash park. For the holidays, they hang festive community decorations.
Water Department Information
Important Information for Residents About the Village’s Drinking Water
- Village MS4 Annual Report
- 2019 Final Village Water Quality Report
- Water Rents and Regulations, March 2018
- 2017 Storm Water Report
- Storm Water Management Plan 2016
- Water Service Application 2017
- Get the lead out of your drinking water informational brochure
- Why does my drinking water look cloudy sometimes?